Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Thursday 7 March 2013

Hello every one, my name is Denise, I recently retired after working for the NHS for 35 years as a nurse. Well I do know, I feel as if I'm on annual leave at the moment, It feels funny I won't be returning. however, I'm looking forward to our next adventure with my husband Steve and two cats Cookin ans Furkin. We are about to get a narrow boat. we have thought about this for some time, traulling through many narrow boat magazines and the internet getting some ideas on what type of boat will suit our needs. We have chosen a reverse layout, 55 feet in length. So we are able to to cruise most of the waterways of the UK. Next week we plan to finalise the purchase of our boat. We shall share with you what type it is.
The reasons for choosing to get a narrow boat is to focus on something to do and it will give us an opportunity to learn new experiences and skills. both my husband and I are looking forward to this very much

No comments:

Post a Comment