Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Friday 3 May 2013

No more British Telecom


Again apologies for not updating this blog as much as I would like, my excuse this time is that as we are getting ready to spend time on the canal, we have decided to get rid of our home broadband and just to rely on the SIM cards for our iPads, unfortunately I forgot to order them before our broadband was cut off.
Not that I'm not glad to get rid of the broadband, I made the fatal mistake of going back to British Telecom which was a nightmare, it's my own fault I had problems ten years ago with them when our then new house was being connected by them, but last years saga was terrible.
Enough of BT otherwise I will start getting on my soap box, I contacted Findlay by email , who in turn replied telling us that the boat is really taking shape now, with the galley in place and flooring and painting completed, we are really getting excited and can't wait to start our adventure. We have stared to start buying things for the boat and for ourselves, thing like waterproofs torches, Walkie talkies and kitchen stuff.
One worry we have is our cats, cooking and firkin, as said before they are not your normal cats, they are extremely nervous, the sound of thunder or even the window cleaner sends them scuttling under the duvet shaking. We have stuck there cat box in the room where they normally sleep during the day so that they will get use to it, still imthink. that they are going to be manic when we bring them to the boat.
Any way speak,to you soon hopefully with a few pics after our visit to,the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment