Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Thursday 20 June 2013

Back to the homeland

Up early this morning and off to Sunny Wales, it was raining as usual as. I need to get home to check the mail for the house move and also to pick up my prescription and see my mum, so I was in the car and on my way by 4.30 and back home at 7.30 checked the mail and then had a nice hot bubble bath it was bliss, this is the only thing we both miss on the boat is our bath. I then made a few phone call regard the selling of the house, then picked up my tablets didn't have time to have my hair cut , so done bit of shopping and then went to mums who was in fine spirit and chatty as she had new windows and blinds put in her flat, left mum and then drove back to the boat. In the evening we had fish and chips from the chippy which were very tasty and would recommend to anyone passing this way, off to bed.zzzzzzz

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment