Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Setting off again

Today we decided to carry on with our journey, we left Barton turn marina and turned back on to the T&M canal and headed to Wychnor lock a tiny settlement around the church St Leonards.

 

My stomach is still playing up so we carried on to a pretty village Alrewash, pronounced 'olrewus' here we paid a visit to the chemist and I explained that I have had a bad stomach for 5 days who told me to visit the doctors down the road which we did, and after seeing the doctor she gave me a prescription which when I realised I had to pay £7.85 I nearly s**t my self as in Wales prescriptions are free. We also stocked up on a few things from the local co- op. this village is so nice it's one of the place you would like to live if we won the lottery.


Staying here over night awaiting Warren the engineer to do the first service,both cats have perked up after they had a tin of salmon  speak to you. Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment