Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Back to Wales

Today I got up at 0500hrs and set of to Cardiff, it took me about 2.5 hrs and was uneventful , got back to our maisonette checked the mail, had a bit of brekkie and a lovely bath, about the only thing I miss being on the boat.In the mail we had a refund for the electric we used at Upton marina and Deinse had a tax refund which was nice, so I deposit these two cheque in the bank and then went and did some shopping for my mum. Once I finished the shopping I then paid a visit to Mum drooped off the shopping and had a natter with her, she seemed I good spirit and was happy with her new vacuum cleaner.

Left mum and again had an uneventful journey bak to the boat, when I got back Denise informed me that the electric wasn't charging as it should so that evening had no telly so read a book.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment