Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Monday 9 September 2013

Picking up,the car

Today we haven't moved as I phoned my sister Kathryn who for the last few weeks has been looking after my car whilst we have been on the canal, so that she could come and pick me up so I can have the car back as I have to go to Cardiff in a few days. Which she did she stayed for a bit of lunch and a chat then she drove me back to her house in Birmingham where I picked up the car and then drove back, where Denise had prepared a curry and rice for dinner which we ate, watched telly and off to bed.

So a big thanks to Kathryn for taking time out to do this for me .....THANKS KATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment