Comments


To leave a comment, scroll to the end of the post,click on the word " no comments" and it will open the comment option for you. Type in your note and choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so we know who you are!

Monday 28 April 2014

No boats just buses,trains and car

As we are now payed up for the next 13 months in this marina, I decided that I would travel back home to get the car, as we are in the middle of nowhere, just a little village called Napton on the hill, I got up early and walked to the nearest bus stop which was a fifteen minute brisk walk, after three quarters of a hour wait the bus came and it was an half hour ride into Leamington Spa to the train station, here I caught the Newcastle train and got off in Birmingham New street station, then ten minutes later the Cardiff train arrived which I boarded and back to Wales I travelled, it was another bus from Cardiff centre to our home in the suburb of Rhiwbina.

Our maisonette was all fine and intact so I quickly checked the mail and then set off back to marina in the car and back to the boat, tomorrow we plan to go back home for a few weeks, so won't be updating the blog till we back on board ESSENDEE.

See you soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment